Sunday, December 02, 2007

a relaxing weekend..

Finally!!!! exams are over! I'm happy about the fact that it's over, but I'm totally upset that 2 of my subjects are failing, which are biology and math. *urgh* It's like, even though I studied hard and feel that I did the test well, i didn't. Dang!! I wish I have a time machine so I can go back and study even harder. I did slack off when studying biology, but i didn't slack off when studying math. Personally, i don't like people that says they can't do it, but in the end got good grades because what they say is just crap or just people who doesn't study as hard but still get better grades. How weird is that? I know that some people are more stupid than others, but it's just unfair. Haha... So anyways, after exams were over, me and my friends hang out in Benton Junction to celebrate it, because we were so exhausted! :(

On Friday, me and my basketball team had a small party to celebrate our season. We ate in Dragone and had a lot of fun laughing and telling jokes to each other. But since some people are going to MYC and also had some other plans, the dinner party didn't last long. Some of my friends and I went to the mall for a while to buy ice creams and DVDs. It was really fun because we were kind of running around the mall as well, like some psycho or something! Overall, it was a fun night! Oh yeah, volleyball practice was fun. I laugh a lot with my friends and improved on my skills... but my hand got bruises, which is painful... =S

On Saturday, i stayed at home watching TV, eat, sleep, and did some homework. It was kind of boring at first because a few weekends before, all i did was study and had plans going to places, but it was alright after all getting to lay back and just relax. I was planning to watch a movie but my friends couldn't come over, so i finally stayed at home. Other than that, i went to school as well to watch the junior school peha cup for soccer since my youngest brother is playing too. It was really cute to see the junior school students play because they're so small and that the ball is big. There was also this one kid that fell "accidentally" because he was fighting to get the ball and just laying on the grass and act as if he was injured. But when the ball came back to him, he stand up straight away as if he wasn't even hurt! I never expected such drama from the grade 1-2 students! =D Some students from other schools were also really good. It was really nerve wrecking when I watched them do penalty kicks. I thought that it was going to be lame or something, but it actually made me more excited when watching it, because their shots were really good x)

Basically, my weekend turned out to be alright. It was quite boring but then there's always something that i have to do or i can do to cover up time. I also had more time watching TV and order some food from the mall =).

[stePh]

No comments: