Sunday, December 09, 2007

A tiring weekend..

On Friday, not only did I have basketball for my PE class, but I also had after school volleyball. When I got home, I was quite tired. What made me even more tired was when some of my friends, which are Gaby, Ika, and Maral came over to my house. They came over to my house because they wanted to take pictures on my backyard for Gaby’s art project. Ika and Maral came also to help Gaby take pictures and tell her where a good place will be, etc. At first, I wanted to go to the deeper concert, but I was too tired. *sorry Gray*

Today, which is Sunday, was quite a tiring day for me because of the basketball tournament yesterday. But I was really excited! Tomorrow is Zoe’s birthday =) Because she wanted to celebrate her sweet 16th party and that she wanted it to be just a small gathering, she invited her close friends for lunch (buffet) in the Marriot Hotel. There were around 11 people that came. The guys had to wear long sleeve shirts and jeans, and the girls had to wear girly clothes or dresses. At first I was confused of what to wear, since the theme is summer. But after searching everywhere in my closet, I found the perfect outfit.

So basically, everyone who lives in Lippo Karawaci meets up at her house and went to Jakarta together. On the way to go there, everything felt kind of awkward because I wasn’t really close with some people. But when we arrived there, all of us had a lot of fun. The guys that were invited ate A LOT of food. I would never expect them to eat that much. The girls on the other hand, ate a lot too, but if we compare it to how much the guys ate, the girls ate nothing. We ate and talk all the way. I find it very fun! Other than that, there was this trio singers that goes around the place to sing song if requested. Kendal requested them to sing the happy birthday song to Zoe and Zoe’s face was quite red. Zoe also got a cake from the Marriot Hotel. =) The cake was delicious. Hehe.. The singers also sang some other old songs that were actually quite nice to hear. After quite a while, everyone was full and tired. So, all of us decided to go home. Some people went home separately.

During our way home, it was really fun! Since there was a little bit of traffic going on, some of the girls in the car (not mentioning any names ;]) went crazy. They played the ‘sweet and sour game’. Basically, they open the windows on their cars and say hi to everyone that passes by the car. If they say hi back, the girls have to say sweet and if the people in the other cars didn’t say hi back, then the girls have to say sour. Overall it was really funny to see the reactions of different people. The funniest part was when there are these 2 guys that the girls said hi to. Then they waved back and ask for the girls’ phone number. Since they were having fun, they took a clean piece of paper, scrunch it up and threw it to them. After the guys caught the scrunched paper, they close the window door and went to a separate way. All the people in the car had so much fun and laughed a lot! All in all, this weekend was the best one I’ve had for so long because I was too busy doing school work and other things. Not only did I play basketball, but also had so much fun catching up with the others. =)

[stePh]

No comments: