Saturday, December 08, 2007

Stream of Ambition III - Thomson XII

A patriotic ambition this one,
this particular ambition is the weakest among other 2 which the first is the strongest.

The ambition that I have is that to make Indonesia someday to be a close competitive country such as U.S.A and UK in their development of country.

It is still remained a dream...
For I find most people in Indonesia have a subjective mind
a mind that thinks about one's satisfaction or benefit instead of a whole bunch of people...
Disappointed I am about this fact, but if I have the power to move Indonesia upwards on it's economy I would gladly to do so...

This ambition however could be achieved if I have a group of people that dedicated to do this...
but before thinking somethings like that, I must focus my way to gain power, the power to move people's heart & mind. To be become an Influential person to Indonesia...

In my current state of mind, I would say that when I am finished with my education I would go back to Indonesia and help the country to be a fully develop country.

May this ambition may still be burning throughout the cross of time...
for my mind still wagers that is it beneficial to sacrifice my will of life to help the majority of people in Indonesia, even though perhaps those people them selves are unaware or do not care to help themselves or to moves themselves to make a better Indonesia...

For the last 3 post that I made, as readers you would find my words and sentence are all jumbled up. For it is the abstractness of my mind, a weak of language... I hope these ideas are not to be misinterpreted.

May our good intention desires are to be fulfilled with the equal amount of struggle till the our heart stops to beat...

adieu...

No comments: