Saturday, December 08, 2007

Stream of Ambition II - Thompson XI

Besides find an "Absolute Truth" an objective thinking,
I have another Ambition, which also relates to the "truth"

In my biblical study class, which is cover to cover,
a class that studies somewhat close to Theory of Knowledge class,
Mr Brian who teach us this.

In his presentation, it would seem that people in this world have increased the numbers of liars.
The decrease of human integrity.

Cheaters in test, corruption in politics, all are liars, they do not value the truth or being truth.
Or the importance of being candid.

My mind goes more importance especially of our beloved country Indonesia, which are full of corruption.

The cycle of security and hacking are endless...
Technology or methods have been made to see whether people are telling the truth or not or whether student cheated on a test or not, etc.
Security is getting tighter, some people try to hack their way through that security.

Since the core of the problem is that why do people cheat anyway? so they got to pass on a certain thing the easy way.

Therefore I would say the problem is that people do not value the truth much,
I have a strange characteristic that I would say the truth what happened even though it might hurt myself or others until a certain extent, but of course that extent is relatively higher than other people that I observed around of me.

Therefore another goal or I would say another One of my ambition is that to increase the value of "truth" in the minds of people. But a great obstacle on that goal is... How?

How to make people value more about the truth?
A question that need a high degree of creativity...
I just hope that either me or anyone would find that answer...

No comments: