Saturday, December 08, 2007

Stream Of Ambition I - Thompson X

Due to the near due date for the need of the 12th post of each individual's post on this particular blog spot, I would cancel out my course of philosophical and psychological thoughts for it took a long time process to reach some conclusion on that topic.

Instead of being in Dilemma, because of thinking a broad topic I would just spurt out my ambition which usually I rarely tell.

Because of the knowledge about the truth that I have found.
An individual who found an absolute truth will somewhat gain immortality to the history of mankind.

An example are Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, etc
Those people have found a truth in this particular dimension, which could not be opposed or contradicted.
Therefore they have found a "Law" in this dimension.
Their founding and ideas remained in the history of mankind.
Therefore they gain a somewhat Immortality.

If this "Absolute Truth" is limited in this dimension,
The probability of people getting to achieve the "Immortality" will decrease overtime.

This is One of my ambition, To achieve that type of Immortality.
Which in this case, the competition is gonna be very hard, and the probability of achieving it is very low.

-Thompson

No comments: