Sunday, December 09, 2007

hate math.. grades falling.. =(

This week was one of the slowest weeks I have ever felt. It was just like any other ordinary weeks, although something was different about it. I felt that time didn’t went as fast as it did before. Other than that, the fact that next week is the last week of school before Christmas holiday starts made me feel so excited yet so busy with the homework that keeps on piling up. *urgh* I thought that it was going to be a little bit easy going since it’s ALMOST holiday, but no, I was wrong. Since it’s almost the holidays, I started to become lazier and lazier when it comes to doing all the school works. I mean, everyone is probably already caught up thinking about the holidays that they are lazy to do their work. The mood for holiday is ON and the mood for school is OFF already. Haha.. Need the holidays so badly to refresh my mind!! But even so, I’m still thinking about SATs and stuff. I might have to do it during the holiday in December because my parents told me to do it as fast as I can. Does anyone know when the perfect timing is to take SATs? L I feel so annoyed with SATs. I mean it doesn’t really accurately tells other people whether a person is smart or dumb with the grades that we got for SAT! I personally think that being smart in SAT doesn’t mean that we can be smart in doing things in university or some place else. Don’t you agree?

Aside from the fact that I am annoyed with SATs, I also have to think about other things before the holiday starts. One of them would be my math test and another would be my school grades. What a nightmare! Even though I studied so hard for my math test, I always fail. I know that math needs a lot of practice and I do practice, not a lot but not too little as well. It’s annoying how people could get good grades without studying hard. Maybe they’re born smart already. Some others are probably born less smart so they are the ones who have to work hard to get a good grade. But whatever.. I can’t be bothered enough talking about smart or dumb people.

For this upcoming math test, I really have to work hard so that I can get a good grade. I will try my best and try to achieve an acceptable grade. I know I can do it! J I felt mentally down knowing that my grades are falling. I am the kind of person that’s better in doing work rather than doing exams because the aura when doing exams is so tense that I would forget some of the things I’ve learned even though I knew that I could answer the questions in the exam. For now, I know that I’m failing 2 of my subjects already, which are biology and math. I feel frustrated and disappointed. But I know life doesn’t stop here, so I just have to study even harder! I really hope that my grades from other subjects would be good and even improving because I know that I have studied hard enough.

[stePh]

No comments: