Wednesday, December 05, 2007

CHRISTMAS SEASON

December; a month of joy, where we can reflect the love of our GOD, where we can reflect the year we’ve have been through and start planning for next year. A month of remembrance of our savior’s birth, where we could spend time together with our loved ones. Christmas songs started being played, Christmas trees are being set up, along with Christmas decorations everywhere. Some people are preparing for Christmas party, or even Christmas celebrations at church.

It is a time where we reflect upon our life in the present year. What are some of the things we did? What needs to be improving for the coming year? Also, to reflect the goals that needs to be set in our life for the success in our physical life, also spiritual life.

When I think of December or Christmas, I imagine me sitting in a couch with my family, cousins, and even my best friends, talking with each other with the fire burning in the fire place and us holding a cup of hot Milo. Looking at the window, snow is falling to the ground. Every year, I wanted to have Christmas in that situation.

My favorite Christmas album this year would be Dave Koz’s Christmas. You guys should try to hear it; especially the song called Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. It gives me warm feelings, and just put me in the mood of Christmas.

I felt that time went by so fast. That’s why I am enjoying every moment each day, no matter what happen on that day. Right now, I’m so glad that we’re entering December, because it means that holiday is near.
-adela 11IB HLA2

No comments: