Sunday, September 30, 2007

School. - Frederick

Sorry for this late post. My Internet can’t access www.blogger.com for some stupid reasons. I want to write about school today. School is like a must for all of us, but what makes me think is that people who is very successful always said that they are the bad ones in school and they try hard and blah blah blah and they got famous. Darn. Getting rich without school is like not fair, we got the super annoying part of being in school and it doesn’t guarantee you to be rich.

My dad said, he only got until bachelor degree and that’s his entire thing to work. For the old days I think that is possible, but why is he still rich today? Isn’t it many people there who got PhDs? He said to me that the one that he better than the other people is his experience. So if I got his experience, why would I need to go to school? There are a lot of PhD people that stays at home doing nothing. No one wants to hire them.

I really hate learning things, that’s why I take all logic subjects without the memorizing subject at all. And yes, why should we take science if we don’t need them? Isn’t it better if we can choose triple humanities for better knowledge in university later? You need to get 20 credits at all. And most of them are from the subject you are choosing right? Why would you need biology, chemistry and physics if you want to be a stockbroker? It just doesn’t make sense.

Oh, I really abhor school right now; I don’t know what to say anymore. Look, the more you learn, the more you forget. So why learn? Another one is practice makes perfect, but no one’s perfect except God, so why practice?

Again, sorry for the late post Miss Jessica!


-Frederick

No comments: