Wednesday, September 12, 2007

life..

Life in IB had been very busy, especially this week. As if like this week is the climax out of the past 2 months. I am becoming a temporary nerd this week. There was a biology test today, and the day before I was studying extremely hard. Moreover, there is a Business test tomorrow, and math test the day after tomorrow. Thank God, the biology test was over, I was so happy, but at the same time, I realize that I still got 2 tests to go for THIS week. Just after school, I went to study business together with Jacqueline Utomo, Tara and Shelly at coffee bean. It really helps a lot in studying for the test tomorrow as we were discussing about the case study and all of the information that was being given by the teacher. Today I was plain stressed out because a lot of things, including all those problems in my life, but mainly, because of the test tomorrow. I know I can’t afford failure as the result of the test because if I fail, I’ll fail business for my term one. I didn’t want that to happen.

Today I also had math tutor with my teacher in my house. She was shocked after seeing the result of my previous math test. Then, she made me do a lot of math questions. I was so tired until I fell asleep that time, with my head on the book, still holding the pencil. My teacher woke me up then, and I was so embarrassed.
Besides studying, my days are filled up with basketball! Even though sometimes, I got frustrated and pissed, but I don’t know why, I’m still joining every practice. Actually, joining the basketball team is what makes me love school! Especially if there is a game right after school. Playing basketball makes my study time lesser, and also my rest time. But I simply don’t care, as long I’ll do my BEST in everything and work hard on it everyday.

All of the stress, I’ve been going through, thank GOD, my friends are always there for me. I’m so grateful having friends like them; they are there in all of situations. And because of them, even though I’m having a difficult time, but at the same time, I can also enjoy my teenage life with them by my side. (:

Now, it’s exactly 10: 43 pm. I am writing this blog with my half eyes only. I have to get enough sleep, but I got to study for business test tomorrow. There’s something just came across to my mind. You know what, Thank God; we don’t have homework for English. Thank you Ms. Jess!!!!
Sorry, this time going to be a short blog from me. I apologize, Miss Jess! I’ll write much longer next week. I promise =)

Adela R

No comments: