Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my week

At last, there is a week to relax, after all the previous weeks that simply had tortured my life, and I felt like a major nerd. The two previous weeks had been very busy, LOTS of homework and tests. I had 2-3 hours sleep every day of that week and of course with the addition of basketball after school practice that made me really tired. But the only thing that made me wanting to go to school is because of that basketball practice, even though it’s tiring and sometime making me pissed. So far, this week had been good, at least better than the previous weeks; with little homework and so far, there is no test.

There are always problems in our life, either in school, friendship, family, relationship, and others. I’ve been through my hard moments in life where there are problems just keep coming up. When I have ended this problem, somehow, there are others problems keep appearing in my life. The hardest of all, when it comes to friendship problems. My friends are one of the important people in my life (after God and family). These days, I’ve been experiencing friendship problems and one of the problems ended so badly that I lost this one special best friend just because of my decision that I chose. It was an EXTREMELY hard decision to make, to pick between my friend and this thing I really love. I decided to not choose my friend because of this particular reason.

Lately, I feel that I’m not being me, as if like there’s another person in me. I have been in a bad mood all the time, I’ve been pissed to something that is not worth it, I’ve been complaining here and there, and just not being what God wants me to do. I really want to be better in everything. I want not to be selfish, not to be a complainer, to respect others, and mostly, to be PATIENCE. I want to CHANGE my attitudes, to be a better person and glorify God in everything that I do.

Everything changing, even though there are problems keep showing up, I know that there are my friends; a shoulder to lean on. I had this one really great AWESOME best friend; he is like a real brother to me. He keep supporting me and being there every time I need him. I thank God for having a friend like him and I truly cherished spending time with my friend. I appreciate my circle of friends that God had given to me. Friends that keep me alive, keep supporting me, and to just being honest.

I want to end today’s post by saying a BIG thanks to all of my BEST FRIENDS. THANK YOU.

[adela 11]

No comments: