Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Music = Joy of Living a Life :) - Frederick

This is my blog since I can’t write it on Thursday. So I write it now before it’s too late. *aaa*

Here it goes…

Today, I want to talk about music. Hearing music is kind of my daily activity. Personally, the type of music I like for this current time is instrumental rock, latin jazz, latin traditional and jazz traditional. I want to talk about my all-time favorite band, Dream Theater.

In my life, I think this is the only band that amazes me with their music composition. They have one song that is like 25 minutes length; we can assume that a 25-minutes-song will be very boring right? Well, this band that gives out their song “A Change of Seasons” breaks that assumption. This song is very cool and it is not boring. It is a medley of five or more songs and all of them are great.

I think this band is awesome since most of their songs are featuring a mood. The song “Hollow Years” give the sorrow feeling and at the refrain the song starts to be more into the feeling. The song “I Walk Beside You” is much more cooler. The beat on that song makes my heart pounding. I think almost all of their songs are good. Really good.

As we know, music makes the world go round. I personally think this statement is true because without music I don’t think I can concentrate on doing my work and be relaxed. Doesn’t believe me? I write this ‘amazing-fabulous-miraculous-sparkling’ blog while I am hearing music. Dream Theater music actually. Seriously, try it guys. :)

-Frederick

No comments: