Friday, September 07, 2007

school sucks ! !

In my 2nd entry, I chose to talk about school. I know it's probably a boring subject, but yea, I 'm not even sure myself why i chose this topic. In fact, maybe it's because a lot of tests and work coming up. I've got economics test and TOK essay next week, and another economics test, math test, biology test and biology practical. Other than that, there's still other tons of things that i have to do, aside from school work. Basically, in the next two weeks, i can't seem to enjoy school anymore. It's like living in the worst place that i could've think of. Just imagine... my birthday is coming up soon, and that school is killing me softly with all the homeworks that's piling up! Dang! I officially hate school right now! Not really, but kind of. =P

Other than school homeworks that's piling up, I am annoyed with other things. Like how the basketball game today is canceled (even though its going to be changed to Monday), and the fact that some people (not mentioning any names) can't just appreciate what others do. I mean, when those 'others' are trying so hard to get better when doing something, in a way they just don't get noticed. But when the good ones do better, they're noticed. How unfair is that? Even though some people might not be as good as some others, but at least they tried (maybe even harder) !! I get so angry when people just can't appreciate what others do. =(

Overall, i hope that in the next two weeks, at least there's not going to be as much homework as i have right now. =) I also hope that we can win the friendly game on Monday and Tuesday. My feelings are so messy right now, so i think i have to stop the blog now. I know I'm not suppose to act like that, but I'm just so confused with the things that is happening around me right now that i don't even know what else to write when there is a lot of things that i can share with you guys.

-S-

No comments: