Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Upsss... - Thompson II

Ups, I forgot to write my schedule blog Monday... Uhm...
Uhm... Just recently I just left badminton activity, I have been doing playing badminton for a year.
I find myself badminton is full of competition and many people joined it. It is so many that we have to take turns to play.

I still remembered that the badminton supervisor told me that "your grips is a tennis grip". I know that I have a tennis grip because when I was 5 I started to play tennis with my mom. I played tennis for 3 years, at the age of 8 I stop playing it, the reason is unclear, I could not recall the reason why I stop playing it.

After that, I rarely do any sports at all... I probably play soccer but only occasionally. When I'm grade 10 I started to play badminton, even though I'm not good at it I still plays though. I don't play badminton outside school though. Those who are very good at it probably did play outside from school. Which I can't really do.

After 8 years of absence playing tennis, I started to play again in SPH. I saw a lot of opportunity there... If it is tennis I could play outside school, and my mom still plays tennis. I saw a greater opportunity there, also there are few people that actually plays tennis at SPH, so I could fully utilize my time rather than just sits and queue for other people to finish playing. I hope i could fully utilize this opportunity.

I don't really know what future holds but... I know that "the most dependable thing about the future is its uncertainty" -FFIX.

-Thompson

No comments: