Thursday, September 13, 2007

Laptops Anyone? - Frederick

As we know, laptop these days are very good and catchy. Me myself want a laptop for my study since I don’t have one. When I browse in the Internet, I found a very cool looking laptop. That laptop is the Alienware. Alienware is the best gaming laptop out there. It has the specification just like a desktop. Which is amazing.

At first I asked my parents if I could buy that shiny-black-onyx laptop. This laptop’s main material is not made of steel. It is made of lithium metal that is lighter and environmentally friendly. This laptop is like a dream item for me, because the price is not cheap. Alas, I should find another substitute for this laptop.

I browsed the Internet. When I look at Sony Vaio’s website, I see another cool looking ultra-portable laptop that is only 11.1” inch. This laptop is also good since the specification of this laptop is also good. Well not as good as the Alienware, but it is quite good. After drooling so much, I was frightened by its price. It says that it is about US$4000 for this ultra-portable laptop. I think I should find another one. But when I want to browse to other websites, I saw the advertisement of a cheap Sony Vaio laptop. It is only about US$3000 and with the quality above the US$4000 one. I checked, how can this happen?

After I checked why, I found out that it is only because of the size. This US$3000 one is 13”. Gosh… the difference is only 1.9”. Is it really worth to pay US$1000 more for a 1.9” smaller size? I guess not. So yes, I post this blog to let you all know how much is the difference in price of a smaller size laptop with less memory and stuffs. I tell you, it’s not worth it. J

-Frederick

No comments: