Monday, September 10, 2007

Language Problem - Thompson III

Language, the tool of communication between one thing to another. Language are useful to communicate your share of idea to another one. Without language there will no community. This tool is very significant for humans and several animals used it too.

I realized that I have a problem in my language. Whether in Bahasa Indonesia nor in English. I started to realize this when I came to SPH which my grade for English and Bahasa Indonesia is very low.

My frustration is that I could not write very well... Grammars, sentence structure, etc. This weakness will drag me down, especially for my academic scores. Most subject are really required to have a good language, in order to have a good mark. This happened because teachers check to know our understanding of our subject... which is using language, if we could not express it good, the teacher would not understand thus assuming that we do not understand the subject it clearly.

As you can see, I have a major language problem, when you are reading this post, you would probably see many errors in this writing perhaps even this sentence might have error(s) in it. This problem is one of the top priority that needed to be fix! I could not stand it when I tried to share my though and ideas where I could not communicate clearly that people do not understand me.

Thus by writing this blog, I hope that i could improve my writing in this English language where most humans uses.

You know what, math is the most common language that human used, not English and I'm not good at them both...

I just hope that this problem will fix A.S.A.P
I'll pray to God for it.

This is an old post that I forgot to put my name on it, sorry

-Thompson

No comments: