Wednesday, October 03, 2007

death.

Black represents hell, death, mystery, while white represents Heaven, new beginning, and holiness. Death; a very simple word with a huge range of meaning, leaves some people with a lot of questions about it. I once attended this funeral, which made me to question about death itself. Sometimes I was over thinking about death and it made me scared, and uncomfortable about my life. I did ask a lot of people about it including my parents, and my youth leader. They did answer, but it’s just not complete enough, as if there is something missing. Each religion has different views of death, and each of them supports and strengthens the term of ‘death’ to us. None of them gives the perfect meaning of death.

Death is a mystery that we can’t explain with words, unless we do experience death itself.

Some question came up to my mind:

What will happen next? What do we do in life after death?

But the biggest question in life is that are we going to upside or downward, Heaven or Hell? It’s depends on our actions and faith on Earth. Do we have faith on Jesus? Do we believe in God?

I received an email, and it’s about death. It explains death in a very good way.

There was a patient talking to the doctor, the doctor was about to go somewhere else.

“Doctor, I’m afraid to die. Tell me what is going to happen over the other side of life.”

Calmly, the doctor answered,” I don’t know”

“How come you don’t know? You’re a Christians. And you don’t know what happens after death?”

The doctor was holding the door handle; over to the other side, they hear the sound of scratches and cries. He opens the door and eventually, there is a dog directly coming in and jump towards him enthusiastically.

He looked at the patient, and said, “Did you see my dog? He never been here before, and he don’t know what is inside this room. He simply doesn’t know anything; the only thing he knows is that his master is in the room and when the door is opened, he entered enthusiastically.
I just know little things about death, but I know one thing perfectly right, that is, I know that God is in there, and that’s enough.”

After I read this email, I remember one thing that God is always there besides us and I came up with a conclusion that I doesn't have to worry about death because as long God is besides me, I'm safe.

[adela]

No comments: