Thursday, November 15, 2007

What’s on November?. - Frederick

In November there are various things ranged from the bad things to the good things. The good things are my birthday, the slow jazz concert at Benton junction, True Worshippers concert, the start of the volleyball season, etc. there are a lot of happiness when we see those things. But there are also bad things happening on this month. First of all, exam is coming. Then my ITGS paper one is also due on this month. There is so much work in this month.

The slow jazz concert thingy has already been written in the blog before this. In my birthday, it was not very amazing but it does make me happy though. I was confused what to ask for in my birthday, and then at the end, I ask my parents for a bass guitar. I cannot play it though. I just bought it because it is cool and maybe I would like to learn it for CAS. IB is so hard and stressful; I already have my whole month planned for the academics. It sucks. Either tests or due dates, it both sucks. IB somewhat make me hard to have extra time for my bass lesson.

True Worshippers concert is also awesome. They play praise and worship songs that pumped my adrenaline. The volleyball season has started too; I joined it for CAS, but as time go on it become more fun. I will try my best to not be kicked out of the team ha-ha. It is kind of hard though. People that joined are very good compared to me.

Enough for the good things, let’s go on the bad things. Exam! Exam is coming soon. 3 days of internal bleeding. And the worst thing is that, after we finished the exam, we go on the normal school schedule. What a school! They are just too crazy, do they think learning that bunch of books are easy? In the other hand, I got my paper one ITGS due on this week. It was a project similar to the personal project we did at grade 10. I am glad it is finished though.

All in all, this week surely have their awesome part. But I think this week is a hell on earth. All the happiness I have gotten suddenly turned into nothing with a strong blow from a monster named “Exam”. This exam monster has split their body to 6 pieces with names of subjects on each of them. Please help me kill this monster. *sob*

-Frederick

No comments: