Monday, November 26, 2007

1st Day of Exams. – Frederick

1st day of the week, 1st day of the exams, 3 exams in a row. What a day. On this day, I feel bad. Think of it, I got 3 exams in this day, 2 of them are the one that you should memorize. I’m bad at memorizing. People says that Monday is the worst day of the week. People also said that the 1st day of an exam is very annoying. And everyone knows that having 3 exams in a row is a hell on earth. How about having all of them in the same day? Blarrrghhh.

I’m sick of exams already. I can’t do the ITGS exam today. I was all blank. i can’t answer a single question, it was so hard. I don’t know if it’s because of the bahasa and economics exam. But I really can’t recall anything from my study. I abhor this day. I really do.

Now that tomorrow I have physics and English exam. I don’t think I could write many things in this blog. Physics is also a subject that I don’t like. Why would I take this subject? Aaaarrgh.

I am really not into the mood of writing blogs today, but I know that I have not written them on last week so I think I should write it now. I am so pissedddddddd!!!!!!

Why doesn’t school give 1 exam per day? Why don’t they be smarter in making decisions? I really feel like swearing all over my blog now. It would be really nice if I move next year. IB is just a pain in the ass. No good things about it, it can’t even guarantee you to a desired university.

Oaisgoiasngnagposjapogdsasoasonsgao;gsdo;no;igsiongsdiongdsinosgdoingdsoingdsoingdsoingsdoingsdingsdnigsdniogsdinooingsans;odigna;oend;bidP)(*#^T% P(@#*%@){%*@#)+%( _%C#&*@&%_&NV#)CMlUHNV(*Y#@(*XU(#@*M.

BLARGH! EXAMS!

*Sorry for this bad post. But I really want to say this kind of things.

-Frederick

No comments: