Monday, November 26, 2007

Our volleyball season is at last starts, as basketball season has ended. With our coach Ibu Riri and assistant coach, Marlon, they’re having tryouts for the first two weeks for the people who are interested to join. They will make two teams for this year’s volleyball season. Several of my friends who never join the volley team, joined this year’s team to gain experience and also for CAS points. Well, for me it doesn’t matter if I’m going to have CAS points or not. For the first day of tryout, there are not as much of people as I expected because some of them don’t bring clothes for practicing. But the list of people who are going to join the team reaches until 30 people. We have to compete with each other in fighting for the spot in the team. For the second day of the tryout, there are a lot of girls practicing. It is really a huge amount of girls, all from 10- 12 grade, but mostly grade 11. Most of the girls were in the team last year. I miss playing volley with them and now it’s time to enjoy my time with them.

I made the volleyball team. I was so happy because we could have our ‘dream team’ in volleyball. Other than that, I can’t wait to join the soccer tournament next week on December 1 at Global Jaya and also AIS basketball tournament for the following week. I also really miss soccer. Soccer for me is just a game for fun with my friends, and every time we played soccer, we laughed so hard. No matter what the score is, we are going to have fun!!!!!


I still have time writing this blog, even though I have to study. Tomorow I got 3 subjects exam. 2 more days till the end of the exam. Then I'm free!!! Well, not that free. But at least, I'm out of exam! :)

-del

No comments: