Friday, October 12, 2007

What a GREAT holiday! - Thompson V

Such a great holiday I'm having right now, I just bought 3 new CDs of ps2 games, I was hoping that those game will kill my time in this holiday, but sadly my yellow, red, white cables of my ps2 (which are for,visual and sound) is broken, so my sound and visual monitor on the TV is fuzzy. To top it of my ps2's lens or the optic thing to read the CD is not working properly, it doesn't read the CD so I can't go inside the game. Sometimes it does even so when the "now loading" screen pops up it loads very long, perhaps it took 30 minutes just to change 1 screen to another.

I took my ps2 to the game store (gamespot and game terminal) which located at Taman anggrek. I ask them if it can be repaired, they said "yes, but it will took a long time" and I ask "why?", they said "Because the engineers at the manufacturers is having their "lebaran."" Wow... I ask them again, when this "lebaran" is finished... and they said it is the 22nd which precisely 10 more days from the day I post this post. 22nd is the day when the holiday is finished, hell, I could not play ps2 in this holiday why because its broken.

Not only just my ps2 is broken, my beloved computer also broken somehow. I started to play warcraft III again, but I got this message when I start the game, "Warcraft III is unable to initialize DirectX." Ow yeah, I run "dxdiag" and did some reading on the help section, search the internet, bla bla bla, trying to find the solution, which it cannot be solved. I found this particular website that really suits my condition for such problem which is in this link (http://www.opentechsupport.net/forums/archive/topic/27997-1.html) even though they tried to solve the problem, it is not solved. Actually it is solve when the guy decided to play it using his pc which are working just fine. Me on the other hand still got this freaking problem. A holiday is a time where people spend their time on their self indulgence which in my case I could not spend my time for self indulgence, because of this broken graphic card and ps2.

Thus because of frustration, I remembered that I have a blog to write upon which I have no topic to write, concluding that i write this blog with frustration because my time in this holiday i could not use it fully for my self indulgence. I could see myself that I turn into a hedonist in a holiday. Tomorrow, a guy name "Victor" who usually repairs my internet connectivity going to my house, hope that he could repair this directX problem in my computer, if not, I probably experiencing the best holiday in my life.

-Thompson

No comments: