Friday, October 26, 2007

PH cup is coming…

Next week, from November 1- 9, is our PH cup basketball tournament. I’m so excited for it, especially for the opening ceremony, I got to skip double period of biology. But when Ph cup ends, our basketball season also ends which going to make me sad. Next week, is the last week for our basketball practices, and after that, we have PH cup directly. Looking back throughout the seasons, I realized that things change.

My basketball team has been just like my own family (some of them though). Every year, I joined basketball, but this year, I learned a lot of things from my teammates and best friends, and coach Marlon. We worked hard for the last three months. Even though I sometimes didn’t really connect with some of them, but I tried hard for us to be one as a team. At first, I thought that this year’s basketball season will be very fun because my best friends also joining. There are ups and downs through out the whole seasons, but mostly I was pissed during practices. For the last week of the season, I feel that I really want to enjoy, and do my best in each games, and practices. For the first time I enjoyed playing in the friendly games, and I felt really good.

I was wondering if SPH would have a chance in PH cup tournament. It’s been 3-4 years that SPH didn’t achieve a thing in PH cup. I hope that this season can end up in a good way.

No comments: