Sunday, May 04, 2008

TeleVision

Do media have its advantages? One of the media I’m looking at is TV, including TV series, movies, advertisements, and others. In my opinion, TV (TeleVision) does have the advantages, aside from that, also disadvantages. TV in our life had made a lot of influences, or impacts, and also it’s already taken a huge part in our life. Sometimes, our decisions are based on the advertisements that are shown; whether we’re going to buy that product or the other product. How successful an advertisement can be seen based on the economies of the product. One of the advantages of media is that it entertains us especially with having movies or TV series that we can watch and enjoy. We found our self in front of TV in our spare time. For me, TV do helps me to relax when I’m stress. One thing that makes me relax is that watching TV with snacks.

The disadvantage of TV is that sometimes we watch TV that we forgot our time. We often became obsessed with TV until we forgot what we’re supposed to do. However, it also can ruin our eyes when we watch TV too much. The result is we will soon wear glasses. Furthermore, TV influences us a lot, both in good and bad ways. It often influences little kids and teens more than adults. TV series such as gossip girl, the OC and others, sometimes effects the teens in showing them the perfect and rich life, and letting them know that that life is exist in the world.

TV v.s cinema. Which is better? In my opinion, TV is better, even though some people might think that cinema is way better. TV got its content much more interesting, even though the movies weren’t as new as in cinema. It’s better because I can enjoy my time with having everything I need. For example; like sitting on a comfortable and cozy couch, with drinks and snacks besides. TV also has an easy access to watch. A lot simpler than cinemas because we have to go to the mall buy tickets, sometimes we have to wait and others. That’s why I prefer spending my time watching at home.

-adela

No comments: