Saturday, May 03, 2008

Iron Man!!! x)

Did anyone watched this movie yet? =D

Before this movie came out, my brother and I watched the trailer in youtube. It was really awesome and the parts that they cut to make up the trailer were cool! After watching the trailer, I couldn't wait until it was out on the theaters.

The day when this movie was officially out in theaters, I went to the mall, along with some of my friends and watched it. Yes, the story is somehow typical "super hero" movies, but the effects that they have used to make this movie is very cool ! In my own opinion, I think that this movie has made it so thrilling by the sounds and effects that they used when the Iron Man was actually doing the stunts. Other than that, the angle when shooting the scenes was very smart, which makes the audience more eager to know what is going to happen next and that I was quite excited when watching this movie the whole way. I personally think that most of the scenes are computerized which means that the actors are probably doing it in a place but then cut them off and used other backgrounds. It's as if the actors are really flying in the sky and all, but they're actually not. Almost everything in the part where he was in the workshop seems like it is edited from the computer, like the machines, etc. The technology and way that they used to make this movie so good is advanced and that it doesn't look cheap, so people focus more on the story rather than the effects they've used. I mean, if the movie is not so good, then the audience would normally tend to focus more on the effects that the producers used and etc.

I've read an article somewhere, that there's this new game called "Grand Theft Auto 4" that came out at the same time as the "Iron Man" movie. The game is very popular, maybe as popular as the "Iron Man" movie, and people starts to think that there will be a decrease in people watching this movie, not because it's not good (it is really good!) but because of the game. People are so interested in that game that some would just not bother to watch the movie anymore.

Overall, I think this movie is really good, but quite disappointing in some ways because the trailer seems to be better, so it seems like the movie should have more to present, than it had now. (more expectations)

[stePh]

No comments: