Sunday, May 04, 2008

m e d i a

Hello everyone. It has been a very long time since I visited this blog. I think it was last year, December to be exact. This term English topic is about media, it was fun and interesting actually. It’s a lot better than literature, though.
TV Shows. In the channel called Star World usually provides us with a lot of TV shows to watch. There are a lot of TV series that people are commonly watching. For example; TV series that is popular right now such as gossip girl. Among all those shows, my favorite one is Grey’s Anatomy. I started watching that series after I watched it on TV, one day when I was just kept changing the channel. It was touching, that one specific series. It was about this one patient having a stick on her chest and stuck with the other guy because of train accident. (I heard you’re watching this show, Ms. Jess. You might know the scene! Hehe) it’s very touching, and of course, sad. Because of watching this scene, I became obsessed with this show, so I started buying DVDs of the whole season.
What I like about this TV series is because the drama and the story line. The fact is that this story has two sides; the story in the hospital or their working place and also their everyday life, as in romance and their own and personal life. It’s very interesting because sometimes we can see that their personal life affects their work in the hospital.
Overall, this show somehow had shown to the audiences little sight about doctors. In real life, they have a very tough job, indeed maybe there’s no time for romance, because this is not job an ordinary job.
TV series like this do influences a lot of people. It influences me in my thinking of job of a doctor. I want to be a doctor after watching that series. But only after watching that, because knowing becoming a doctor got a lot of studies and take up a lot of years.
I wonder if the next season already comes out.

-adela

No comments: