Sunday, April 27, 2008

Media?

Talking about media, people often thing about music and movies the most. I don’t really see TV and watch movies nowadays because of my new interest in cars. Well maybe I haven’t watch TV for years now, I really don’t know how people get any entertainment from those ugly boxes. All the things there are all boring. Ok, back to the topic. Recently, I bought some magazines and newspapers to find a cheap 2nd car. A printed media sure is a big problem, compared to the electric media such as internet articles and journals, where we can just press Ctrl+F to find things. In this entry I would talk a lot about magazines that I have bought, some of them are Otomotif, Modifikasi and Motor. On those magazines, I find that buying expensive cars is not always good. A person who buys cheap cars can make their car as good as or better than the one that buys expensive cars. From those magazines, we are told on how to modify a car from every aspect such as exterior, interior, audio and many more. Personally, I prefer to modify the car from its exterior, since it would make me to be the center of attention on the streets (hehe).


From my researches through a lot of Medias, I found out that I find electronic media much easier to read and see, but printed media usually contains a lot more information in it. I know more information through the magazines I bought rather than the internet articles. From the magazines, I also see many advertisements; the advertisements there have a lot of elements in it. I guess learning the media chapter is also beneficial to me haha. It does make me to see things differently though, good in a way, bad in a way. Oh well, I guess everything in this world have its pro and cons.


-fred

No comments: