Wednesday, August 29, 2007

basketball.

SPH v.s SMU 3 : 14-50

Yes, that was our final score for the girl’s team on last Monday. It’s so embarrassing. But for me, the game turned out to be quite FUN. There was a fight at almost the end of the game. It's not that big though, but still, it made me laugh all the way even though we were losing. At the early minutes of the first quarter, our team already got team fouls. And my first foul was so hard and tough. I slapped one of the SMU 3's girls, ACCIDENTALLY, and there was my hand mark on her hand. Then, when I tried to block the tallest girl on the other team, I ACCIDENTALLY slapped her face, twice. I was suprised the referee didn't call on me. She was really mad at me, but I didn't really care. At almost the end of the third quarter, Vania almost have a fight with one of the girl. But then the referee holds them and I saw Vania's hand ready to punch her face. At the end, Grace got fouled out, I got 4 fouls, and the rest of the team got 2-3 fouls.

There was also a fight between the referee and the other team’s coach. It was all started with a foul. The other coach didn’t agree on the call. So he started to complain. What I saw was that the referee gave them two technical fouls. Then, I started smiling, and laughing. The whole audience around the court cheering for us, maybe because they have pity for us.

The Ipeka Tomank’s court was so slippery, and the backboard was terrible that’s why we didn’t play good in our game. The court was surrounded by fence. So the basketball court is in the middle of the building with the canteen on the other side of the building, and classes across the other side. Thank God we played at 5 pm, because playing at 2pm on that court was so hot that I’m hot. (Doesn’t make sense, just kidding) After playing at that time, my skin became a lot darker, and I regret it for not using the sunblock.

The reasons we lost is that the SMU 3 consists of big players, way taller than the tallest girl in our team. And the players pretty buff too, they played like monsters that likes to eat balls. Seriously, when ever we had the ball in our hand, they always grab it, like grabbing it from a little kid. I admit it that their skill and endurance is better than our team, especially me. That’s why we have to work hard to immprove along the seasons.

The boys varsity team lost on their second game againts PSKD and the boys JV team lost on their first game againts SMUK 4, just like the girls team B that lost on their first game againts SMU 3 (AGAIN).

We are hoping to beat them in PH cup that will takes place on the beginning of November. So people mark your calendar and don’t go anywhere that time, and watch us.

GO SPH!!!!

By the way, I apologize if it’s boring.

-del

No comments: